The Handling Materials and Application of Coal Dryer:
Coal dryer can process some materials such as slime, slag, clay, bentonite, limestone, quartz, metal ore, talings and so on, which also can be used in some industries such as coal industry, construction industry, mineral industry, chemical industry.
The Advantages and Benefits of Coal Dryer:
1. Coal slime dryer or sludge dryer has strong anti-overload capability, large quantity management, low fuel consumption, low drying costs;
2. New feeding, discharging devices can prevent phenomenon of clogging of the feed drum dryer, not continuous, not uniform and returning materials, reduce the load of the exhaust system;
3. Adopt downstream drying, high thermal efficiency.
1.Control particle size and moisture according to user requirements, the moisture of coal slime drying product reaches to below 8%, particle size can be controlled less than 8mm.
2. Coal slime dryer or sludge dryer adopts self-aligning roller device, so the roller and rolling ring are linear touched, thus it greatly reduce the wear and power loss;
3. Coal slime dryer or sludge dryer achieves a “zero thrust” which greatly reduces the wear of roller block, to make sure the smooth and reliable operation of cylinder.
wet slime are sent into scattered equipment via ribbon conveyor, the massive coal slime after scattering are sent into drying chamber dryer of negative pressure, through feeding, cleaning, low temperature drying and discharging. The exhaust gas is drained after removing the dust, and the finished products are transported into warehouse.
Highest intake air temperature