The Production Introduction to Rotary Dryer
Dryer is used for material with a certain degree of moisture and granularity in concentrating, construction, and metallurgy and chemical plant. The rotary dryer are widely used for a wide variety of materials with easy-to -operate and easy-to-maintain.
The Performance Characteristics of Rotary Dryer:
1. Our dryer adopt reasonable parameters, consumption of coal and electricity will be 10-15% lower than common dryers.
2. Its capacity will be 10-15% higher and our dryer has been widely applied in the cement and mineral separating industry.
3. Little malfunction, low maintenance cost and power consumption.
1. High mechanization, strong production capability and continuous operation
2. Excellent and simple structure, steady operating process under resistance of the drum, easy operation
3. Little malfunction, low maintenance cost and power consumption
4. Wide application range and good drying effect.
The sleeve column structure of the rotary dryer shortens the dryer length in multiple times. As the heat delivery area is greatly reduced, so is the heat consumption. However, the multiplication heat exchange area increases the heat performance. For those untouchable materials, the multi-drum rotary dryer machine or rotary drying machine provides inner smoke tube and annular smoke tube relevantly in the inner drum and external drum. These smoke tubes connect each other through radial tubes to increase high efficiency. It’s obvious that hot materials and cold medium, the rotary dryer is also known as sleeve type rotary cooler.