The Production Introduction to Impact Crusher
Impact crusher, which can also be called impact breaker or impact crushing machine which is mainly used for crushing of large, medium and small materials with side length less than 500mm and compression resistance no more than 350mpa. Stone impact crusher is an optimized crushing machine after adopting advanced techniques at home and abroad and it is widely used in building material, hydroelectricity, artificial stone and sand, highway, etc.
The Main Benefits and Advantages of Impact Crusher
This series of products can process the material with side length of 100 to 500mm. The compression strength can reach 350mpa. The advantages of the products are big reduction ratio and cubic shape of the crushed materials.
1. Big feeding inlet and high crushing chamber, which are applicable for large-lump hard materials with lower powder rate.
2. Compact structure, strong rigidity, the rotor has a large moment of inertia.
3. The interval between impact plate and hammer can be easily adjusted, which effectively control the discharging size and ensure good particle shape.\
4. High chromium hammer, resistance to wear, large impact force.
1. The impact crusher has a high crushing ratio of 40, thus simplifying the crushing process from the three periods crushing to two or one period crushing, which saves the equipment fee of the dressing plant.
2. It’s simple to adjust the space between the impact plate and the plate hammer, so material size is easy to control and with good particle shape.
3. The chromium plate hammer is featured in shock resistance, abrasion resistance and great impacting force.
4. The whole impact crusher has realized seamless connection which makes it easy to maintain and economical and durable to apply.
5. The impact crusher has complete function and high production. It produces little machine parts abrasion and high overall efficiency.
Stone materials fall from the upper end of the impact crusher directly into the high-speed revolution rotary table. Under the high speed centrifugal action, these materials have high velocity impact with those flying stones at high speed spreading all around the turntable in an umbrella shape and get crushed in high density. After materials are impact from each other, they will move in eddy current between the turntable and the main case of the impact crusher and then they have multiple striking, rubbing and crushing until they are discharged from the bottom tank. The impact crusher adopts closed circuit manifold cycles and makes sure the particle size of the materials controlled by the screening equipment.