The Production Introduction to Sand Making Machine
TK series high efficiency vertical shaft impact crusher, a kind of international advanced level, new-generation, energy-saving and high efficient crusher researched and developed by the senior engineers in our company and German experts together, absorbs the domestic and overseas advanced technology of the similar products and possesses the features which other kinds of ore fine crushing equipment cannot substitute.
This kind of equipment is widely used int he crushing and shaping of metallic and non-metallic ores, building materials, artificial sand making as well as all kinds of metallurgical slag, this machine is applicable to the brittle materials, whose Mohs hardness is less than level 9, not suitable for the viscous materials including too much soil.
Some Excellent Features of Sand Making Machine
1. Lower requirements for maintenance and preservation, lowest cost for operation and abrasion.
2. The stone against stone crushing technology reduces the requirements of wear out spare parts to the lowest level.
3. Simple and quick installation.
4. The machine can produce high-grade cubic products.
5. The machine is lubricated by grease imply and reliably.
6. Control particle sizes of finished products to make the processing.
1. Strong ability of filtering materials that needn’t crushing; little influence of material moisture, and the water content can reach 8%.
2. Be able to crush medium hard and extra-hard materials (such as corundum and sintering bauxite etc).
3. Products are in cubic shape and cause little iron pollution.
4.Simple to operate, maintain and install.
After entering the VSI sand maker, materials are divided into two parts by the distributor. Some enter the high speed spinning impeller through the middle part of the distributor, get speeded up with the accelerated speed of hundred times of gravitational acceleration and thrown out of the three runners evenly spreading in the impeller at the speed of 60-70m/s. Then some materials falling around the distributor are crushed and impact into the vortex motion cavity, get rebounded by the material lining, get impact inclined up to the top of the vortex motion cavity, then change the direction of motion and finally form the continuous material curtain with materials launched from the impeller runner. Therefore, materials will suffer two or more times of impact, grinding and crushing in the vortex motion crushing cavity. The crushed materials are discharged from the discharge gate in the bottom.